ASV 2021 FAQs
- Access the login page. Go to the ASV 2021 Meeting Website. Click the link to access the login page for the virtual site.
- Enter your info. You'll be prompted to enter your first name, last name, and email address. Then click Next.
- Verify your account. You'll either receive an email and text message containing a verification code, or you'll just receive an email. Read it, then return to your browser, enter the code, and click Log in.
- Download the app. On your mobile device, open your Welcome to ASV 2021 email and tap Open the App. You'll be taken directly to the app in the App Store or Google Play Store, depending on your device type. Tap Get or Install to download the app.
- Verify your account. After the app has finished downloading, click Open. Search for the ASV 2021 event using the Event Code in your Welcome to ASV 2021 email. You'll be logged in and taken to the event's Home page. If the Event Planner has added custom terms, you'll need to tap Accept first.
Once logged in to the Attendee Website (desktop platform), attendees can click on a session to view more information, including the session description and speaker. You'll also be able to view the live stream or join the collaborative meeting for the session. You cannot watch or join a session via the mobile app.
- For satellites, concurrent workshops, Navigating the NIH, Career Development Workshop), questions can be submitted using the 'Q&A' tab within the session, seen here:
All questions require moderator approval before being visible, so you may not see your submitted question.
- The Trainee Networking Event, Virology Education Workshop, and the Communication Workshop will be collaborative sessions, where the participants will be in the Zoom room with speakers and moderators. Questions can be asked within the Zoom room.
- The Keynote and Plenary Symposia will not have Q&A.
No. You must be using the ASV 2021 Attendee Website to watch a live streamed session or join a collaborative session.
Once a livestreamed session has ended, a recording will be uploaded to the Attendee Website. Availability times will vary depending on the length of the session, but you can expect them within a few hours after the live session has ended.
To view a session you've missed, simply go to that session within the Attendee Website and click 'Join Session.'
Sessions will be available to watch until Midnight Eastern time, July 30, 2021.
Recorded sessions will be available to watch until Midnight Eastern time, July 30, 2021.