2021 Selman A. Waksman Award in Microbiology
Established by the Waksman Foundation for Microbiology, the Selman A. Waksman Award is a prize of $20,000 that is presented to recognize a major advance in the field of microbiology. Additional information, including past recipients, eligibility requirements, and more, can be found at: http://bit.ly/NASWaksman.
All nominations must be submitted online. Unless otherwise stated, the following materials must be submitted:
1. A letter from the nominator describing the candidate's work and why he or she should be selected for the award. No more than three (3) pages.
2. Curriculum vitae. No more than two (2) pages (similar to CVs included with NSF proposals).
3. Bibliography listing no more than twelve (12) of the nominee's most significant publications.
4. Suggested citation. A 50-word summary stating why the nominee should be considered for this award. Citation examples»
5. Two letters of support. Support letters must be written by individuals from institutions outside both the nominator's and the nominee’s institution.
Nominations accepted through Monday, October 5, 2020.